Without a financial system reset, the world faces potential capital constraints and slower economic growth, says a new McKinsey Global Institute report.
What does Sysreset stand for?
Sysreset stands for System Reset
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra (Switzerland)
- System Operator
- System Operations
- System Out
- System Safety Policy Action Committee
- System Parameter
- Aircraft System Performance Product
- Shut Your Stinkin' Pie-Hole
- System Complex
- Scotch Yoke Spring Return (actuator)
- System Request Key (keyboard)
- System Required/Requirement
- System Requirements Review
- Santa Yalla Support Society (Gambia)
- School of Youth for Social Services (Saigon, Vietnam)
- See You Sometime, Somewhere
- Sing Yin Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- South Yorkshire Shooting Supplies (England, UK)
- Systems Security Engineering Center
- System Support
Samples in periodicals archive:
An Under-Voltage Lockout (UVLO) filter prevents short-term fluctuations in battery voltage from causing unwanted system resets.
The car then temporarily came to a halt before the chequered flag owing to a sensor malfunction, quickly rectified when Kane implemented a system reset.
It also implements event-based cascading of multiple outputs and generates the system reset signal with programmable delay.
Designed for embedded applications without wired communications ports, Arium's flagship SourcePoint(TM) debugger provides ANSI terminal functionality over the target debug communications channel (DCC) -- and straight from system reset.
Worldwide Computer Products News-15 May 2001-Philips Semiconductors introduces new RF IC and system reset family (C)1995-2001 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD http://www.
Resident Monitoring/Security System Considerations Does the system: provide continuous activation until a formal system reset procedure is performed?
It was a brief interruption while our system reset itself," she said.