They describe the expectations of performance provided to the lead command (customer) by the system program manager of a given weapon system.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for System Program Manager
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainability Performance Management (SAP BusinessObjects)
- Sustainable Project Management
- Switch Performance Monitoring System
- Switch Power Module (Telabs)
- Switching and Processing Module (Tachion)
- Syndicat de la Presse Magazine (French: Press Syndicate Magazine)
- Syndrome Prémenstruel (French: Premenstrual Syndrome)
- System Performance Model/Modeling
- System Performance Monitor (IBM)
- System Power Management
- System Programming and Maintenance (software)
- St. Paul, Minneapolis and Manitoba Railway
- System Performance Monitor /2
- Sao Paulo Metropolitan Area
- School of Pilipino Mastery Arts
- School of Public and Management Administration (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- School of Public Management and Administration
- School Plant Managers Association
- Scratch Players Mid-Amateur
- Seattle Police Management Association (Seattle, WA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne is working with NASA to use existing military hardware for a new, non-defense application," said Cy Bruno, Roll Control System program manager, Pratt & Whitney Rocketdyne.
With a joint laboratory voice, the proposal was brought to the attention of Army weapon system program managers (PMs).
Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company, Sunnyvale, CA, is the prime strategic Fleet Ballistic Missile contractor and missile system program manager for the U.
He is a retired Marine and a former major system program manager.
The PEO structure for the majority of procurement programs established a streamlined authority through the civilian leadership from the Service Acquisition Executive (SAE), the most senior service official for acquisitions of weapon systems, to each weapon system program manager.
He was also the system program manager for the F-4 and F-16 weapons systems with the Air Force Logistics Command.
CMTC works directly with engineering and weapon system program managers at military logistics and field activities to research and identify urgent requirements that are impacting fleet readiness due to long lead time, cost barriers, or non-existent suppliers.