The replacement strategy is generally a like for like replacement of all devices (to the latest available version) with exception of the Power System Performance Monitor (PSPM) where a new brand is required as a replacement due to the obsolescence of the existing technology.
What does SPM stand for?
SPM stands for System Performance Monitor (IBM)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SPM
We have 463 other meanings of SPM in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Permanent Magnet (motor)
- Suspended Particulate Matter
- Sustainability Performance Management (SAP BusinessObjects)
- Sustainable Project Management
- Switch Performance Monitoring System
- Switch Power Module (Telabs)
- Switching and Processing Module (Tachion)
- Syndicat de la Presse Magazine (French: Press Syndicate Magazine)
- Syndrome Prémenstruel (French: Premenstrual Syndrome)
- System Performance Model/Modeling
- System Power Management
- System Program Manager
- System Programming and Maintenance (software)
- St. Paul, Minneapolis and Manitoba Railway
- System Performance Monitor /2
- Sao Paulo Metropolitan Area
- School of Pilipino Mastery Arts
- School of Public and Management Administration (University of Pretoria; South Africa)
- School of Public Management and Administration
- School Plant Managers Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our previous system performance monitors required 3,000 cylinders of disk space.
DALLAS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--June 23, 1998-- Fully Supports Latest Intel Standard and Protects Valuable Data A versatile, single-chip system performance monitor with interrupt and remote-reset capabilities is now available from Dallas Semiconductor (NYSE:DS).