This software should perform appropriately to calculate the locational marginal prices and other market clearing outcomes in accordance with Market Rule 1, the New England Power Pool (NEPOOL) Manuals and the NEPOOL System Operating Procedures.
What does SOP stand for?
SOP stands for System Operating Procedures
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SOP
We have 253 other meanings of SOP in our Acronym Attic
- Subsystem Operating Program (NASA, CEV Space Capsule)
- Sulfate of Potash (potassium sulfate)
- Sum of Products (Boolean expressions and logic gates)
- Sum of the Parts (financial valuation method)
- Summary of Progress (education; various locations)
- Super-Operator (IRC channels)
- Support Oriented Processes (quality management)
- Surgical Oncology Program (Canada)
- Survey of Pakistan (est. 1947)
- Syndicat des Opérateurs Postaux (French: Union of Postal Operators)
- System Operating Process
- System Operations Panel
- System Optimization Plan
- System.out.println (Java)
- State Office of Planning and Research
- Split-Operator Propagator for Electronically Adiabatic (Phenomena)
- Split-Operator Propagator for Electronically Diabatic (Phenomena)
- Standard Operating Procedures/Standard Work & Hazard Analysis
- Safety Office of Policy Analysis (City of Denver)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The SmartSponge System operating procedures became the first educational material awarded the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses' (AORN) "Seal of Recognition," recognized by the OR community as a premier resource for training, information, and support.
Corrected release reads: CLEARCOUNT'S SMARTSPONGE SYSTEM AWARDED FIRST AORN SEAL OF RECOGNITION FOR OPERATING PROCEDURES Program designed to assist worldwide perioperative community to select quality training activities that promote safety and optimal outcomes for patients ClearCount Medical Solutions, an innovator of patient safety solutions for the operating room, announced today that its SmartSponge[R] System Operating Procedures have earned the first-ever Seal of Recognition awarded by the Association of periOperative Registered Nurses (AORN).