Avago's ALM-1222 and ALM-1322 balanced amplifier modules reduce system noise figure and out-of-band frequency response in high signal-level areas.
What does SNF stand for?
SNF stands for System Noise Figure (electronics)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SNF
We have 91 other meanings of SNF in our Acronym Attic
- Strategic Nuclear Forces (US DoD)
- Strong Nuclear Force
- Strongest Neighbor Filter
- Sulphonated Naphthalene Formaldehyde
- Sun and Fun (yearly spring flying festival in Florida)
- Sunday Night Football
- Supplemental Nomenclature File
- Supporting Navy Forces
- symbiotic nitrogen fixation
- Syndicat des Naturalistes de France (French; now Syndicat des Naturalistes Taxidermistes de France)
- Salmon Net Fishing Association (UK)
- Swedish National Food Administration
- Syndicat National de la Construction des Fenêtres, Façades et Activités Associées (French: National Union of the Construction of Windows, Facades, and Associated Activities)
- Skilled Nursing Facility Advance Beneficiary Notice
- Scottish Network for Families Affected by Drugs (Glasgow, Scotland, UK)
- Salmon Net Fishing Association of Scotland
- Strange News from Another Star
- Syndicat National des Fabricants de Boîtes Emballages et Bouchage Métalliques (French: National Association of Manufacturers of Packaging Boxes and Metal Capping)
- Sacramento Natural Foods Co-op
- Scottish National Flying Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
Independently, Conductus reported in February that it had demonstrated the use of cryogenically-cooled electronics to successfully reduce the system noise figure of a base station operating in the cellular spectrum.
High attenuation blocks out unwanted frequencies to improve reception while lower insertion loss improves the system noise figure and sensitivity which may help to increase the product's battery life.