Contract notice: patient monitoring system monitor extension of the y building.
What does SYSMON stand for?
SYSMON stands for System Monitor
This definition appears very frequently
- Stamford Youth Soccer League (Stamford, CT)
- System Log
- System Logic
- Network System Logger
- Systems Management
- System Manager
- System of Stabilization of Export Earnings from Mining Products
- Systems Modeling Language (Unified Modeling Language)
- System Modeling Process
- System Modification
- Seattle Youth Symphony Orchestras (Washington)
- Seguridad y Salud Ocupacional (Spanish: Occupational Safety and Health; governmental division; various locations)
- Shelton Youth Soccer Organization (Connecticut)
- Skaneateles Youth Soccer Organization (New York)
- Starkville Youth Soccer Organization (Starkville, MS)
- Swiss Youth Symphony Orchestra (Switzerland)
- System Operator
- System Operations
- System Out
- System Safety Policy Action Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
Its CoMo Injection system monitors and records up to eight channels of cavity pressure during molding and assesses part quality on a pass/fail basis according to preset standards for the cavity-pressure profile.
Although it can take many forms, Trojan horses and system monitor programs were the two most malicious forms of spyware in 2005.
Effective and easy to use, the Security Escort System monitors residents, staff, and property throughout the facility.
A quality system monitors fuel usage and indoor temperature, generates standards of performance, identifies peak demand times, shows which areas are weak and at what time, tells how much fuel is used and how long boiler operating time was, shows stack temperature, and maintains a log.
The IDT 9WDV3501 system monitor device is pin programmable, allowing customers to purchase a single device that meets all of their system specifications rather than purchasing several individual devices -- each with separate functionality.
the world's leading supplier of programmable solutions, today announced immediate availability of the System Monitor feature on all its Virtex(TM)-5 platform FPGAs.
The CARE System monitors the tumbler's cylinder temperature at all times.