As part of the solution for Dow, Motorola will provide life-cycle services for the individual systems on a fee-for-service basis, a dedicated system management team, radio and infrastructure repair support, along with centralized user support through Motorola's System Support Centers.
What does SMT stand for?
SMT stands for System Management Team
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SMT
We have 286 other meanings of SMT in our Acronym Attic
- Suomen Matkatoimisto (Finnish travel agency)
- Supervised Manufacturer's Testing
- Surface Mount Toroid
- Surface-Mount Technology
- Sustainable Mobility Technologies (Ford Motor Co.)
- Swedish Match Tour (sailing)
- Switch-Mode Transformer
- Syndicat Mixte Transports (French: Combined Transport Union)
- System Maintenance Test
- System Management and Translations (Sprint)
- System Management Terminal
- System Manager Training
- System Master Tape
- Systems Maintenance Technician
- Systems Management Technology, Inc. (Falls Church, VA)
- Systems Methodology Team
- Abstract Test Suite for SMT
- Satisfiability Modulo Theories Competition
- Suppressor of Mif Two 3
- Suppressor of Mif Two 3 Homolog 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
James Hislop, Managing Director of TRP said, "We are very excited to begin our partnership with the Smith System management team.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- With a view to further strengthening the pan-European development strategy already launched by the group in Spain and the United Kingdom, the Fi SYSTEM management team is to take up premises in Tower 42, London.
Inflow's professional system management team works with customers to develop, document, maintain and execute system recovery plans -- Templates and procedures developed by Inflow are tailored for the customers' needs and include recovery procedures, architecture design requirements, physical migration plans and hardware sourcing procedures Workspace Recovery - In addition to technology solutions, Inflow is also able to provide workspace recovery for a capacity of more than 400 workstations.
According to Crow, an added benefit of the Magnum tools is that they break down walls between network and system management teams.
The system management team can specify their own meaningful colors and messages for alarm conditions.