Army CECOM System Management Center in Monmouth, New Jersey.
What does SMC stand for?
SMC stands for System Management Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SMC
We have 798 other meanings of SMC in our Acronym Attic
- Svensk Magisk Cirkel
- Swathanthra Malayalam Computing (India)
- Swedish Medical Center (Washington; Colorado)
- Switching Management Center
- Switching Module Control
- Symbolic Model Checking
- Symmetrix Management Console (software)
- Syndicat Mixte du Cotentin (French: Joint Association of Cotentin; est. 2001)
- System Maintenance Console
- System Management Card
- System Management Controller (Apple)
- System Manager Console
- System Master Catalog (US DoD)
- System Master Control
- System Memory Controller
- System Monitoring Center
- System Monitoring Compounds
- Systèmes Mécaniques et Chimiques (French: Mechanical and Chemical Systems)
- Systems Management Center
- Systems, Man and Cybernetics (conference)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Different part numbers can be loaded on different faces of pallet tombstones, and they can be processed in any sequence under the control of a distributed system management center.
The PacketHop mobile mesh system is targeted for commercial availability in Q1 2005 and consists of client-based software, a system management center and a complete incident communications application.
Bell Atlantic will be the prime contractor for the multiple-award contract,, which will be administered by the Army Communications and Electronic Command System Management Center (CECOM), located at Ft.
Hekman, commander, Naval Information System Management Center, highly recommended the STC: "I encourage your attendance at STC '95, which this year is focusing on Architecting the Information Highway for the Warrior.
The TEMPO contract calls for a sophisticated System Management Center (SMC) to be located at the Pentagon.