Prior Information Notice: Information request: ministry of the interior ministry~s publishing system load duration and peak portal This notice is in accordance with the Public Procurement of the data request.
What does SL stand for?
SL stands for System Load
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SL
We have 139 other meanings of SL in our Acronym Attic
- Supervisory Level
- supplier lock
- Surathkal (station code, Indian Railways
- Surface Lease (US and Canada)
- Switch Locator (US DoD)
- Sylvan Lake (Alberta, Canada)
- Symmetric Superlattice
- Synchronization Likelihood
- System Layer
- Strouhal-Reynolds Product
- Shipper's Load & Count
- Solemn League & Covenant
- Speech, Language & Communication (UK learning support)
- Stationary Low-Power Reactor-1
- Stock List-Level 3
- Signaling Link Extended Superframe Format
- Symptom Limited-Graded Exercise Test
- Sampled-Line Six-Port Reflectometer (electrical engineering)
- Static Line/Connector Strap
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2012 M2 COMMUNICATIONS For the month of June, Air Canada reported a record system load factor of 85.
Using an innovative three-switch architecture, the dual path device enables simultaneous battery charging and system load management.
Nasdaq: CNDS), a market-leading provider of telemetry services, and AmerenUE today announced that significant service reliability and other benefits are enabled by a jointly developed innovative network information service known as System Load Snapshot(TM) (SLS).
The automation system loads samples with a pickup arm, placing them between two layers of film in the RPA 2000 test cavity.
Credit concerns center on Tri-State's substantial future capital needs, considerable upward rate pressure, and member system load growth concentrated in the volatile energy sector.
The airline reported a consolidated system load factor of 85.
The iMOTION platform achieves higher reliability and system performance by better controlling system load changes, improving control pump operations, and providing control over a wide range of load conditions as well as enabling smooth start-up conditions," he added.