Additional benefits of the M-WeST module include: a "zero footprint," fitting conveniently under standard pick and place handlers; unique RF shielding which provides isolation between sites, ensuring more accurate test results; and extendibility to other RF system level test such as GPRS/EDGE or 3G/3.
What does SLT stand for?
SLT stands for System Level Test
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SLT
We have 157 other meanings of SLT in our Acronym Attic
- Subscriber Line Terminal (NEC)
- Subscriber Line Terminating equipment (ITU-T)
- Suomi Lyriikka Tuotanto
- Super Light Transmission (optics)
- Sur la Toile (French: On the Web)
- Survey and Liaison Team (US DoD)
- Svenska Litografiska Tryckeriet (Swedish office supplies company)
- Swing Lander Trainer (US Army Jump School)
- System Laboratory Test
- System Load Tape
- Searchlight and Sound Locator (US Navy)
- Salt Lake Teachers Association
- San Leandro Teachers' Association (San Leandro, CA)
- Saskatchewan Library Trustees Association
- Scottish Lawn Tennis Association
- Scottish Licensed Trade Association (UK)
- Sekolah Lanjutan Tingkat Atas
- Serial LON Talk Adapter
- Severe Life Threatening Asthma
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Si5040 also simplifies system level test and debug by offering line loop-back, XFI loop-back and PRBS pattern generation and checking on both transmit and receive data paths.
These new members of Intellitech's Test-IP family will enable customers to study eye diagrams, rapidly bring up prototype systems and facilitate system level test during production and system integration.