Blackwell Sanders will use FileSurf and the FileSurf Outlook Email and Document Management System Integration Modules to manage all important legal records throughout their entire life cycle.
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for System Integration Module
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIM
We have 354 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier Improvement Metrics
- Supplier Information Management
- Surat Izin Mengemudi (Indonesian driving license)
- Switch Input Matrix
- Symantec Incident Manager
- Synchronization Interface Module (Telabs)
- Syrasoft Internet Manager (Syrasoft LLC)
- System Identity Manager (software)
- System Impact Message
- System Integration Manager
- System Interface Module
- Système d'Informations Marketing (French: Information System Marketing)
- Systèmes d'Information et Management (French)
- Systems & Information Map
- Systems in Motion
- Systems Insight Manager (HP)
- Systems Integration Management
- Systems Integration Manual
- Sparse Iterative Method - Adaptive Relaxation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The TOS solution deployed at NWOH includes Tideworks' Intermodal Pro[TM] terminal operating system, the Traffic Control[TM] move dispatch and equipment control module, and Tideworks' new System Integration Module (SIM), which serves as a powerful message broker, providing an efficient and straight-forward means to integrate Tideworks' TOS with virtually any third-party technology.
We have also added and updated several ForeSite System Integration Modules (SIMs) so that we can continue to provide customers with a single solution that binds together different data sources.
Included with the RTEK developers kit is RTEKgen, a graphical system generation program that simplifies system configuration, giving designersatures a System Integration Module with 12 programmable chip select outputs and system failure protection; four Kbytes on-chip standby RAM; queued serial peripheral interface and serial communications interface; General Purpose 16-bit Timer with nine-stage prescaler and 11 timer channels; selectable 8-bit/10-bit, eight-channel analog-to-digital converter; 46 I/O pins; 16.
ForeSite SIM: System Integration Module that connects to legacy applications