3) ID Management System: A centralized ID and access privileges management system that uses Sun Microsystems' Sun Java System Identity Manager.
What does SIM stand for?
SIM stands for System Identity Manager (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIM
We have 354 other meanings of SIM in our Acronym Attic
- Sudan Interior Mission
- Sulfur Reduction, Indole Production, Motility
- Sunday Inquirer Magazine
- Supplier Improvement Metrics
- Supplier Information Management
- Surat Izin Mengemudi (Indonesian driving license)
- Switch Input Matrix
- Symantec Incident Manager
- Synchronization Interface Module (Telabs)
- Syrasoft Internet Manager (Syrasoft LLC)
- System Impact Message
- System Integration Manager
- System Integration Module
- System Interface Module
- Système d'Informations Marketing (French: Information System Marketing)
- Systèmes d'Information et Management (French)
- Systems & Information Map
- Systems in Motion
- Systems Insight Manager (HP)
- Systems Integration Management
Samples in periodicals archive:
The integration of BioSP with Sun Java System Identity Manager introduces a next-generation biometrics-enabled identity management solution with comprehensive biometric capabilities for delivering Personal Identity Verification (PIV) and other mission-critical biometric identity assurance solutions.
Identity Management Leaders Integrate with SAP GRC Access Control Integration efforts by leading identity management software providers IBM and Sun are already well underway to tightly link IBM Tivoli Identity Manager and Sun Java System Identity Manager, respectively, with SAP GRC Access Control.
Sun Java(TM) System Identity Manager is the first complete solution proven to reduce the cost of managing identities both inside and outside enterprises while mitigating compliance risks and making the process repeatable and sustainable.
Earlier this year, Gartner positioned Sun in the leaders quadrant in its Magic Quadrant for User Provisioning(2) and Information Security Magazine named Sun Java System Identity Manager 7.
Among the first truly integrated enterprise role lifecycle management offerings, ERLM combines Deloitte & Touche's Role Management for Enterprises (RM4E) service delivery methodology, Sun's Java(TM) System Identity Manager, and Vaau, Inc.
LogicalApps, the leader in embedded governance software for enterprise applications, today announced the immediate availability of a new plug-in for its ACTIVE Governance[TM] solution that enables Sun Java[TM] System Identity Manager customers to implement fully-automated and compliant user provisioning systems across their enterprise applications.
0 Base and then maximize the value of their IT spending by easily adding on subscriptions to Sun's industry-leading Sun Java(TM) System Identity Manager or Sun Java(TM) Composite Application Platform Suite (Java CAPS).