System Identification Toolbox (Ljung, 2004) and Continuous Identification Toolbox (Granier, 2006).
What does SIT stand for?
SIT stands for System Identification Toolbox (software)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SIT
We have 236 other meanings of SIT in our Acronym Attic
- Super Intendencia de Telecomunicaciones (Guatemala Central America)
- Superintendecia de Telecomunicaciones (Guatemala Central America)
- Supraspinatus, Infraspinatus and Teres minor (muscles)
- Surface Interval Time (SCUBA)
- Surveyor in Training
- Suvidya Institute of Technology (India)
- Swedish Institute of Technology (Helsinki, Sweden)
- Swiss Institute of Technology (ETH)
- Sydney Institute of Technology
- Syndicat Interprofessionnel de Travailleuses et Travailleurs - Genève (Switzerland)
- System Implementation Team (NASA)
- System Initialization Table
- System Integration & Testing
- System Integration Team
- System Integration Test
- System Interoperability Test
- Système d'Information Territorial (French: Territorial Information System)
- Système Intelligent de Transport (French: Intelligent Transpiration System; Canada)
- Systems Interface Test
- System of Integrated Tools for the Creation of Multimedia Contents Delivered Off-line and ON-line
Samples in periodicals archive:
Scottsdale, for Model Updating Nonlinear - System Identification Toolbox -- MER Corporation, Tucson, for DWNT/Hydrogenated Fullerene Reinforced Polyethylene for Radiation Shielding Applications -- NP Photonics, Inc.
System Identification Toolbox lets engineers build and evaluate linear models of dynamic systems from measured input-output data.
The Frequency Domain System Identification Toolbox, for frequency- based modeling of physical systems in such diverse technical fields as acoustics and speech research, seismic research and oceanography, and econometrics.