Department of Defense: Unmanned Aircraft System Ground Control Stations and Data Links http://www.
What does GND stand for?
GND stands for System Ground
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of GND
We have 23 other meanings of GND in our Acronym Attic
- Gas Natural Comprimido Vehicular (Spanish: Compressed Natural Gas Vehicle)
- Circuit Reference (Zero) Voltage Level
- Geometrically Necessary Dislocation
- Ghost Never Die (clan)
- GIG (Global Information Grid) Network Defense
- Girl Next Door
- Grade Non-Disclosure (academic policy)
- Graduated Neutral Density (photography lens filter)
- St Georges/Grenada, Grenada - Pt Saline (Airport Code)
- The Gary and Dino Show (podcast)
- Global Nuclear Detection Architecture
- Greater Nashville Darting Association
- Greater North Dakota Association (Wholesalers Division)
- Generalized Non-Data-Aided Recursive Least Squares (algorithm)
- Ground Alternate Command Facility
- Gram-Negative Diplococci
- Great Northern Development Corporation (Wolf Point, MT)
- Gruppo Nazionale Difesa Catastrofi Idrogeologiche (Italian: National Defense Group for Hydrological Disasters)
- Ground Command Post
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Philippine Stock Exchange also suspended trading, while operations of Manila's main overhead railway system ground to a halt due to a power outage, stranding passengers in the morning rush hour, officials said.
The scramble for tickets, available on a first-come first-served basis, started with fresh frustration as the computer system ground to a halt with the surge in demand from would-be buyers tying to grab the remaining 2.
NASA engineers were sent to a tracking and data relay satellite system ground station in New Mexico to collect data acquired by ground computers after communications were lost with Columbia.
is being awarded a $29,914,895 contract modification to provide for operations, maintenance, logistics and training support for the Air Force Satellite Control Network weapon system at remote tracking stations around the world, as well as maintenance and logistics support at Global Positioning System ground antennas and monitoring stations, software analysis support for the Global Positioning System, orbital analysis of military satellites in orbit in support of military controllers and security forces at New Boston Air Force Station, N.
Prior to installation of the new battery, you must groom your AN/WIC system and verify there are no system grounds.
Due to the distances between the system grounds, there can be significant differences of potential between the local grounding points.
System grounds are typically still permanently connected, which is can cause errors and is relatively time consuming.