You won't see any of this System File Protection but it should cut down the number of crashes.
What does SFP stand for?
SFP stands for System File Protection
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SFP
We have 251 other meanings of SFP in our Acronym Attic
- Sucker for Punishment
- Summary Flight Plan
- Super Fine Pitch (Sony)
- Supplementary Feeding Programme (WHO)
- Supplementary Financing Program (US Treasury Department)
- Supplementary Fire Party (ARP civil defence, UK)
- Suspicious File Packer (software)
- Sustainable Funding Project (National Council for Voluntary Organizations)
- Svenska Folkpartiet (Finnish: Swedish People's Party)
- Switch Function and Parametric Data Interface
- Standardization Field Panel for Artillery & Naval Gunfire Support
- San Francisco People's Assembly (San Francisco, CA)
- Scottish Fisheries Protection Agency (UK)
- Sea-Fisheries Protection Authority (County Cork, Ireland)
- South Florida Paralegal Association (Miami, FL)
- Southern Fandom Press Alliance
- Southern Forest Products Association (New Orleans, Louisiana)
- Suspension of Favorable Personnel Actions (US Army)
- Special Fellowship Program in Advanced Geriatrics (Stanford University; California)
- San Francisco Police Activities League
Samples in periodicals archive:
New features include System Restore, which, in the event of a malfunction, enables users to roll back their PC software configuration to a date or time when it was working properly; System File Protection, which prevents the accidental or unauthorized overwriting of critical system files; and AutoUpdate, which can automatically download important Microsoft updates without user intervention.
Diskeeper also contains advanced network management capabilities and critical system file protection.