The sooner the state school system fails completely the better, former Ofsted chief Chris Woodhead said yesterday.
What does SYSFAIL stand for?
SYSFAIL stands for System Fail
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Systems Design
- System of Documentation, Evaluation and Monitoring of Employment Policies
- Suministros Y Servicios Electromecanicos (Spanish: Electromechanical Supplies and Services)
- Synthetic Seismogram Log (energy exploration)
- South Yorkshire Social Economy Network
- Systems of Secondary Energetics
- System Evaluation
- System Exclusive (midi data)
- System Exerciser
- Singapore Youth Science Festival
- System Generator
- South Yorkshire Strategic Health Authority (UK)
- Systemsoftware Hartig (Germany)
- Swansea Young Single Homeless Project (United Kingdom)
- Saskatoon Youth Soccer Inc. (Canada)
- Stuff You Should Know (internet slang)
- Sachem Youth Soccer League (New York)
- Sacramento Youth Soccer League (California)
- Southfield Youth Soccer League (Michigan)
- Stamford Youth Soccer League (Stamford, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
New Federal Meat Inspection System Fails to Earn Inspectors' Seal of Approval.
A firm could get along for a while, for instance, with a manual AP process should its AP system fail.
At that point, the system fails, and the computer produces the wrong answer or no answer at all.
Using either a periodic network request or heartbeat signal, the ExpressCluster X WAN Edition can automatically execute recovery procedures if a system fails to receive required signals from another server.
EFFOX: According to David Robinson, the President of EFFOX, the reason his company sought an ETO ERP system: "We are operating the business with a very antiquated systems infrastructure that impinges our ability to grow and presents significant business risk should the system fail.
Business Editors NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 27, 2004 Coalition Calls on Other Media Outlets to Re-examine the Data Surrounding the Controversial New System and Demand a Higher Standard of Accuracy and Fairness from Nielsen The Don't Count Us Out/Queremos Ser Contados coalition today applauded the decision by Univision to reject the use of Local People Meter (LPM) ratings data, due to persistent indications that the system fails to accurately count Hispanic and African American Viewers.
This technology ensures that even if a store's computer system fails, the fuel dispensers will continue to function.