Stuart Madnick (of MIT), he was awarded the 1994 Jay Wright Forrester Award which is presented annually by the System Dynamics Society to recognize the best contribution to the field.
What does SDS stand for?
SDS stands for System Dynamics Society (mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDS
We have 684 other meanings of SDS in our Acronym Attic
- Sustainable Development Solutions (various organizations)
- Sustainable Development Strategy
- Sustainment Data System
- Switched Data Service (FTS2000)
- Sybron Dental Specialties (various locations)
- Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (Australia)
- Symantec Database Security (software)
- System Delivery Specification
- System Description Section
- System Design Specification
- Systems Development & Solutions (France)
- Szociáldemokrata Unió (Latvian: Social Democratic Union)
- Standard Deviation Score for Length
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Service Discovery and Selection in SOA Ecosystems
- Supply Depot System/Integrated Logistics System
- Safe Drive Stay Alive (Uk road safety campaign)
- Samsung Data Systems America
- San Diego Sailing Academy
- San Diego Science Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
Burelli is a member of the Strategic Planning Society, System Dynamics Society and Institute of Directors.
He is an active member of the Society of Organizational Learning, INFORMS, and the System Dynamics Society and is completing a doctorate in Decision Sciences at the University of Texas at Austin.