Altera's recently announced Advanced System development kit features advanced serial memory interfaces, maximum bandwidth through PCIe Gen3, and the power of dual 28 nm FPGAs to provide a complete high-performance system development environment for a variety of applications, ranging from CMAP systems, remote radio head, data intelligence or financial trading platforms.
What does SDE stand for?
SDE stands for System Development Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDE
We have 126 other meanings of SDE in our Acronym Attic
- Stochastic Differential Equation
- Sub Divisional Engineer
- Submission and Delivery Entity (ITU-T)
- Supplier Development Engineer
- Support Data Extension
- Surface Drilling Equipment (various companies)
- Susquehanna Diversified Engineering
- Sustainable Development and Environmental Health
- Sustainable Development Education
- System Design Engineering
- Service Delivery Engine & Wholesale (Belgium)
- Safety Data Exchange Agreement (pharmaceutical industry)
- San Diego Education Association (California)
- San Diego Employers Association (California)
- Saskatchewan Driver Educators Association (Canada)
- Scott Dawson Evangelistic Association
- Scottish Drug Enforcement Agency (UK)
- Shop and Display Equipment Association
- Singapore Drama Educators Association
- South Dakota Education Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both the Virtex-II Pro device and Xtensa processors are supported by WindRiver's VxWorks operating system development environment.
A midwestern utility providing a high-quality remote system development environment and generating annual revenues of $12 to $15 million.
With over 28 years working in IC design and EDA tool development, MacMillen brings with him a wealth of experience in semiconductor and system development environments.
System development environments for the new devices include the E8a on-chip debugging emulator, which has flash programming capabilities, and the affordably priced E100 full-spec emulator.
Broad Industry Adoption The AVDP is a complete system development environment that also includes: source code for scaling, deinterlacing, combining, PCI Express direct memory access (DMA) and memory control, software drivers and graphical user interface, and user documentation.
Original software engineering techniques developed by Volt integrate custom software test automation into Microsoft's Visual Studio Team System development environment," says McCaffrey.
IPFlex is upgrading DAPDNA-FW II to provide its customers with an improved system development environment.