Feng Haijiang, general manager of PTIC's system development division.
What does SDD stand for?
SDD stands for System Development Division (IBM)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDD
We have 237 other meanings of SDD in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier Diversity Development
- Sustainable Design and Development
- Symbolic Defined Device
- System Definition Directive
- System Dependent Data
- System Description Document
- System Design and Development
- System Design Description
- System Design Document
- System Development and Demonstration
- Soft-Decision-Directed Iterative Phase Estimation
- Soft-Decision Directed Least Mean Squares
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Filter
- Soft-Decision Directed Reduced-Complexity Kalman Smoother
- Salala District Development Association (Liberia)
- San Diego District Attorney (California)
- Seaside Downtown Development Association (Seaside, OR)
- South Dakota Dental Association
- South Dakota Department of Agriculture
- Staunton Downtown Development Association (Staunton, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We greatly value our relationship with NTT West and look forward to helping them write a new chapter in their grid initiative," said Kyozo Ueno, manager, strategic marketing, advanced technology system development division, at Sumisho.
GRC's System Development Division (SDD) will provide an information management system that integrates the analysis processes and tools used across the FASTC.
Koichi Ueda, general manager, Storage System Development Division, Enterprise Systems Group, Fujitsu Limited.
Shinichi Fujii, Chief of Total System Development Division, Kyodo News.