InService MRO delivers out-of-the-box, ATA-compliant capabilities for the majority of aircraft models supporting the major aircraft manuals like: Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), System Description Section (SDS), Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalog (AIPC), Fault Isolation and Troubleshooting Manuals (FIM), Wiring Diagrams (WD), Structural Repair Manual (SPM), and Service Bulletins (SB).
What does SDS stand for?
SDS stands for System Description Section
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SDS
We have 684 other meanings of SDS in our Acronym Attic
- Suspect Detection Systems Ltd. (Israeli security company)
- Sustainable Design Solutions (Europe)
- Sustainable Development Solutions (various organizations)
- Sustainable Development Strategy
- Sustainment Data System
- Switched Data Service (FTS2000)
- Sybron Dental Specialties (various locations)
- Sydney Diocesan Secretariat (Australia)
- Symantec Database Security (software)
- System Delivery Specification
- System Design Specification
- System Dynamics Society (mathematics)
- Systems Development & Solutions (France)
- Szociáldemokrata Unió (Latvian: Social Democratic Union)
- Standard Deviation Score for Length
- Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate Polyacrylamide Gel Electrophoresis
- Service Discovery and Selection in SOA Ecosystems
- Supply Depot System/Integrated Logistics System
- Safe Drive Stay Alive (Uk road safety campaign)
- Samsung Data Systems America