GT-96100A and GT-96101A Features The GT-96100A provides all of the interfaces required to bridge the LAN with the Internet infrastructure and combines most of the common functions found in multi-service access routers into a single chip including: -- System Controller Unit - 64-bit MIPS CPU interface, 100MHz SDRAM and device controller, PCI bridge, four general purpose DMA controllers -- WAN Packet Processor Unit - eight 55Mbps multi-protocol serial controllers, 16 serial DMA engines, and four Flex-TDM time slot assigners -- LAN Interface Unit - two Fast Ethernet MACs including a packet filtering and quality-of-service engine The GT-96101A, similar to the GT-96100A, is used to increase the number of WAN ports in systems such as DSL access multiplexers (DSLAMs).
What does SCU stand for?
SCU stands for System Controller Unit (Hekimian)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCU
We have 123 other meanings of SCU in our Acronym Attic
- Supplemental Control Unit
- Support Collection Unit (Child Support Collection Agency)
- Supreme Council of Universities
- Surface Command Unit
- Surface Control Unit (Sub-Atlantic Products)
- Surgical Care Unit (various locations)
- Switch Control Unit
- System Capability Upgrade
- System Configuration Utility
- System Control Unit
- Salem County Utilities Authority (New Jersey)
- Sekolah Catur Utut Adianto (Indonesian: Utut Adianto Chess School; Indonesia)
- Sonoma County Union of the Arts (California)
- South Carolina United Action (Orangeburg, SC)
- Special Collections and University Archives
- Swiss CATIA (Computer-Aided Three-Dimensional Interactive Application) User Association (Switzerland)
- State Colleges and Universities Athletic Association (Philippines, Collegiate Athletic Meet)
- South Carolina University Affiliated Program
- Senate Committee on University Budget (Simon Fraser University; Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada)
- Sports Club University Bolzano (Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In addition to managing solar array output, battery charging, and power distribution to the IMAGE spacecraft and science payload, the PDU: 1) receives commands from the System Controller Unit (SCU) over a MIL-STD-1553 serial data bus, 2) reports Health and Status Telemetry to the SCU over the 1553 bus, 3) controls the Torque Rod current for the Attitude Control System (ACS), 4) controls power to the Thermal Subsystem heaters, including payload survival heaters, and 5) turns the MagLatch relay drivers on and off.
The First Horizon Family Products: the GT-96100 and GT-96101 The GT-96100 combines most multi-service access router functions into a single chip: -- The System Controller Unit that consists of a high performance MIPS CPU interface, SDRAM controller with data integrity support, and 64-bit/66MHz PCI interface that can be configured as two independent 32-bit interfaces.
The Total Access system, including the TA-SCU system controller unit and first series of modules for HDSL, ISDN, T1, Optical DS2 and integral DS3 multiplexing, will be available from ADTRAN later this year.
They include: -- TA-SCU -- System Controller Unit that provides management access to a Total Access OMP system.