the global leader in core systems software and embedded technologies, today announced that its Embedded BIOS(R) supports the latest options for the Intel(R) Atom(TM) processor Z5xx series and the Intel(R) System Controller Hub (SCH) US15W, including an industrial temperature range and larger footprint versions with 1.
What does SCH stand for?
SCH stands for System Controller Hub (computing)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SCH
We have 130 other meanings of SCH in our Acronym Attic
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage (Malta)
- Supplemental Channel
- Supplemental Code Channel
- Supply Chain for Health
- Supporting Checkout
- Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage (bleeding above the choroid; between the retina and white of the eye)
- Surface Combustor-Heater
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- Synchronization Channel
- Bachelor of School Music
- Sanilac County Hockey Association (Michigan)
- School-Community Health Alliance (various locations)
- Scottish Churches Housing Action (UK)
- Seminole County Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- South Carolina Hospital Association
- Southern California Handball Association
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan
- Sonoma County Hot Air Balloon Classic (Windsor, California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The technology package includes the Intel[R] Atom(tm) processor (formerly codenamed "Silverthorne") plus a single-chip with integrated graphics called the Intel[R] System Controller Hub that enables PC-like capabilities, an uncompromised Internet experience and long battery life in smaller devices that can fit in your pocket.
66 GHz Atom([TM]) N455 and the ICH8M System Controller Hub with up to 2 GB of DDR3 systems memory.
a world-leading innovator in the embedded computing market and a member of the Intel([R]) Embedded and Communications Alliance (Intel ECA), announces today the Portwell PEB-2738 which utilizes the Intel([R]) ECX form factor and supports the latest options of the Intel([R]) Atom[TM] processor Z5xx series and the Intel([R]) System Controller Hub US15W, including industrial temperature range and larger footprint version with 1.
1 GHz Intel[R] Atom[TM] processor Z510P and accompanying Intel[R] System Controller Hub US15WP as well as the industrial temperature-ready 1.
The new compact COM Express([TM]) compatible module is specified for the full industrial temperature range DEGGENDORF, Germany -- congatec AG enhances its successful COM Express([TM]) product family with the introduction of the conga-CAx, which utilizes the new industrial temperature versions of the ultra-low-power Intel([R]) Atom([TM]) processor Z5xx series and the Intel([R]) System Controller Hub US15WPT.
Specifically, these VAIO models use a combination of the Intel[R] Atom[TM] Processor Z540, Z530, Z520, the Intel[R] Core[TM] 2 Duo SU9300, SU9400, P8400, P8600, P8700, P9500, P9600, T5800, T9550, T9600, T9800 processors, and the Intel[R] GS45 Express, GM45 Express, PM45 Express and the Intel[R] System Controller Hub US15W chipsets.
The WEBS-2120 (Nano-ITX) and WEBS-1310/1320 (ECX) use Intel Atom processor Z510/Z530 and Intel System Controller Hub (SCH) US15W.