The system control program can be established by considering certain environmental conditions/seasons and by replacing the motor and the brake from the dynamic modelling with a turbine and a generator.
What does SCP stand for?
SCP stands for System Control Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCP
We have 601 other meanings of SCP in our Acronym Attic
- Swiss Cultural Programme
- Switch Control Processor
- Switch-Module Configuration Protocol (Cisco)
- Synchronous Communication Port
- Syrian Communist Party
- System Change Proposal
- System Compliance Profiler (software)
- System Concept/Coordinating Paper
- System Control Panel
- System Control Point
- System Control Protocol (Cisco)
- Systems Change Package
- Systems Control Panel
- Systems Control Program
- Sarcoplasmic Calcium-Binding Protein I
- Sterol Carrier Protein Type 2
- Supply Chain Portal Air Force (US Air Force)
- Semi-Classical Perturbation-Infinite Order Sudden
- Secure Conferencing Project for Command & Control
- Sterol Carrier Protein 1
Samples in periodicals archive:
3-V single-power-supply flash memory built into the SH7144 and SH7145 series chips is large enough to store not only a system control program, but also middleware for JPEG processing, speech synthesis, complex motor control and voice recognition processing.
This makes it possible to run network software and system control program using its internal memory only, thereby facilitates the overall development process.