The systems' modular designs comprise: up to ten, 200 and 600 Liter growing tanks or substantially larger raceways, one or more medium preparation system and a system control center for data collection and automated, remote operation.
What does SCC stand for?
SCC stands for System Control Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCC
We have 1277 other meanings of SCC in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Cultural Center (Seattle, WA)
- Switching Control Center
- Sydney City Council (Australia)
- Symbolic Computation and Cryptography (International Conference)
- Synchronous Channel Check
- Syndicat du Cirque de Création (French: Union Circus Design; est. 2004)
- Syndrome du Canal Carpien (French: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome)
- System Capabilities and Characteristics
- System Central Center
- System Control Card
- System Control Code
- System Control Console (US Postal Service)
- System Coordinate Center
- Systems Compatibility Corporation
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head and Neck
- System Control Center-2
- Self-Consistent-Charge-Discrete-Variational Method
- Self-Consistent Charge-Iterative Extended Hueckel
- Standards Council of Canada Joint Technical Committee on EDI
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma of Marjolin's Ulcer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The minicraniotomy through the eyelid requires surgeons to remove only a small, half-inch to one-inch-square section of skull bone right above the eyebrow, which is later replaced, to gain access to the body's nervous system control center.
Examples of this were the Revised Battlefield Electronic CEOI System for Single Channel Ground and Airborne Radio system and the System Control Center and its later iterations for the Mobile Subscriber Equipment.
GPA's GridCom network will transfer data between smart meter data collectors and intelligent distribution automation devices in the field and smart grid application software located in GPA's corporate data center and its system control center.
Access to ITC's headquarters and system control center are restricted through artificial and natural barriers, a security checkpoint and steel gates.
5 meters (28 feet) of the speaker system control center, requiring only a power outlet; no unsightly speaker wires running around the room, yet no compromise on quality.
The INTEGRITY RTOS will securely manage communications between the system control center and nodes (entry sites) throughout a building.
These dispatch systems will be tied directly to the SecurTransplex(C) integrated security system control center.