For example, data for determining trends in unresolved system change requests, which is an indicator of system stability, as well as user feedback on system satisfaction, are not being collected and used.
What does SCR stand for?
SCR stands for System Change Request
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of SCR
We have 413 other meanings of SCR in our Acronym Attic
- Supply Chain Relationship (logistics)
- Supply Chain Reliability
- Supreme Court Reporter
- Surface Contour Radar
- Surface Coverage Ratio (land development ratio of impervious cover to the overall lot area)
- Surgical Case Review (medicine)
- Sustainable Cell Rate
- Swipe Card Reader
- Switch Configuration Register
- Switched Central Resource
- System Concept Report
- System Concept Review
- System Conceptual Requirements
- System Control Room
- Systems Clock Reference (MPEG systems)
- Screened Coherent Potential Approximation
- Short Consensus Repeat 1
- Soluble Complement Receptor 1 (molecular immunology)
- Soluble Form of Complement Receptor 2 (immunology term)
- Serial Control Register 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Between January and June 2003, more than 20 critical and high-priority system change requests were reported in a six-week period.
And for customers, the benefits are equally dramatic: immediate response to system change requests, without the expense or inconvenience of having to schedule an on-site technician visit.