BridgeSTOR, LLC, the company Advancing Deduplication to the Cloud, today announced release of the CRUNCH Virtual Deduplication Appliance, BridgeSTOR s 2nd generation deduplication and compression technology for Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM 2010/2012).
What does SCDPM stand for?
SCDPM stands for System Center Data Protection Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
- Safety Compliance Data Package
- Shelby County Democratic Party (Tennessee)
- South Carolina Democratic Party
- State Commission of Development and Planning
- Steel Cadmium Plated
- Sterling Cooper Draper Pryce (fictional advertising agency; Mad Men)
- Sub-Contractor's Designed Portion
- Sustainable Community Development Project (est. 2007; Brown University)
- Saginaw County Department of Public Health (Saginaw, MI)
- Sheboygan County Division of Public Health (Wisconsin)
- South Carolina Department of Probation, Parole and Pardon Services
- South Carolina Department of Public Safety
- Serially Concatenated Differential Phase Shift Keying
- Satellite Communication Diversity Performance Tool
- Suffolk County Department of Public Works (New York)
- Safety Compliance Data Report
- Sandwiched Conductor Dielectric Resonator
- Serial Communications Data Register
- Software Critical Design Review
- Southern California Dachshund Relief, Inc. (est. 1994)
Samples in periodicals archive:
com i365, a Seagate (Nasdaq:STX) company, announced today that it is to collaborate with Microsoft (Nasdaq:MSFT) on the development of a heterogenous solution which will allow IT managers to employ Microsoft's System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) across non-Microsoft platforms and into the cloud, using i365's EVault data protection software and cloud connected storage solutions infrastructure.
System Center Data Protection manager, the Continuous Data Protection solution from Microsoft, is implemented to ensure continuous disk-to-disk-to-tape backup, and a disaster recovery (DR) site is set up with data replication between production data center and the DR site.
Microsoft(R) System Center Data Protection Manager (DPM) 2007 customers with Service Pack 1 are able to automatically backup their data to Iron Mountain Digital's new backup and recovery solution, CloudRecoveryTM, for short- and long-term, secure off-site storage.
Features real-world examples that show you how to design a Hyper-V deployment, build a Hyper-V host environment, and design a management system * Walks you through incorporating System Center Operations Manager 2008 R2, System Center Data Protection Manager 2010, and System Center Essentials 2010 * Offers authoritative coverage of Hyper-V security, business continuity, and an array of VM roles, including domain controllers, Exchange Server, SQL Server, and System Center This in-depth guide is the ultimate resource for system administrators, engineers, and architects, and IT consultants deploying Hyper-V.
5 for Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 (DPM 2007).
As Elite partners, Mainline, SoftwareONE and TIG will market, distribute, service and support i365's EVault product portfolio, which includes EVault for Microsoft[R] System Center Data Protection Manager, EVault Software, and the award-winning EVault Plug-n-Protect storage appliance.
2 - Symantec Backup Exec 12 - Microsoft System Center Data Protection Manager 2007 Feature Pack 1 - CommVault Galaxy Data Protection 7.