System Administrator Course Provides Complete Introduction to Award-winning Web Content Management System
What does SYSADM stand for?
SYSADM stands for System Administrator (typically for UNIX operating systems)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- System-Plain Text Message
- System-Request for Report
- System-Reply or Remarks Message
- Seattle Youth Soccer Association (Washington)
- Secular Yiddish Schools in America
- Southborough Youth Soccer Association (Southborough, MA)
- Spearfish Youth Soccer Association, Inc. (Spearfish, SD)
- Spokane Youth Sports Association (est. 1965; Spokane, WA)
- Surrey Youth Soccer Association (Surrey, British Columbia, Canada)
- System Administrator/Administration
- Systems Administrator
- Symptomatic Slow Acting Drugs in Osteo-Arthritis
- Sybase System Software Asset Management
- Spokane Youth Sports Association Soccer (Washington)
- Save Your Selves Black Men
- Senior Management Arrangements, Systems and Controls (UK Financial Services Authority)
- Slidell Youth Soccer Club (Louisiana)
- Snohomish Youth Soccer Club (Snohomish, WA)
- Spartanburg Youth Soccer Club (now Carolina FC; Spartanburg, SC)
- Sununu Youth Services Center (New Hampshire)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With Latest Hyperic HQ Version, System Administrators Can More Easily Manage Heterogeneous Environments with Free Downloads
The Windows(R)-based and Web-based user interfaces have been improved to help system administrators easily manage networks of any size, from small Local Area Networks (LANs) to large installations with thousands of sensors.
Since its launch in 1999, PowerFuse has unified the management of Microsoft Windows, enabling system administrators to lockdown environments, optimize workstation and server performance, centralize licensing, and generate usage/application reports on demand - all from one central console and without scripting.
Monarch is a Web-based configuration tool that enables system administrators to more easily and rapidly set up and maintain Nagios and GroundWork Monitor by allowing them to configure the system through a Web-based interface rather than having to edit actual configuration files -- a time-consuming and tedious process.
Linux Networx is rapidly expanding and we needed a telecommunications partner that could help us grow our current infrastructure," said Mike Balzotti, system administrator for Linux Networx.
developed SecurityEXPERT for system administrators who desire ease of use, effectiveness and affordability in the application of industry best practices to create and enforce an overall system security policy.
Most system administrators agree these tasks are cumbersome and time consuming, and 71% agree something needs to be done.