The AMCOM G-4 Environmental Team provided support to more than 30 weapon system product managers and was critically involved in more than 20 Army System Acquisition Review Council reviews.
What does SARC stand for?
SARC stands for System Acquisition Review Council
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SARC
We have 86 other meanings of SARC in our Acronym Attic
- Stock Assessment Review Committee (fisheries)
- Student Academic Resource Center
- Student Alumni Relations Cell (India)
- Subscriber Acquisition and Retention Cost
- Substance Abuse Research Center
- Summerland Amateur Radio Club (Australia)
- Surface Analysis Recharge Center (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Surveillance and Reconnaissance Center
- Suspicious Activity Report for Casinos
- Symantec Anti-Virus Research Center
- Sand and Reef Combination Anchor (product)
- Senior Army Reserve Commander's Association
- Southern African Reptile Conservation Assessment (est. 2005)
- Synthetic Array Radar Command Air Launched Missile
- Search and Rescue, Civil Air Patrol Exercise
- Sexual Assault Resource and Counseling Center (Lebanon, PA)
- South African Rail Commuter Corporation
- South Australian Racing Clubs Council
- Substance Abuse Recovery on College Campuses (various schools)
- Southern African Regional Commission for the Conservation and Utilisation of the Soil
Samples in periodicals archive:
In July 1991, an Army System Acquisition Review Council (ASARC) meeting resulted in the approval of the NLOS Combined Arms (NLOS-CA) program.
The Army System Acquisition Review Council (ASARC) recommended that the program proceed to the DAB after its Jan.