The Syro Malabar church fears many of its members who are long-time farmers in Idukki district will be deprived of their land and face eviction if the Gadgil report is implemented in principle.
What does SMCC stand for?
SMCC stands for Syro Malabar Church (Chicago, IL)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SMCC
We have 167 other meanings of SMCC in our Acronym Attic
- St. Mary Catholic Central (Michigan)
- St. Mary Central Catholic (Sandusky, OH)
- State Movement Control Center
- Stepper Motor Cruise Control (throttle/autopilot systems)
- Strategic Mobile Command Center (US DoD)
- Sumitomo Mitsui Card Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Sun Microsystems Computer Corporation
- Survivable Mobile Command Center
- Swiss Model Car Club
- Syro-Malankara Catholic Church (India)
- System Management Control Center (US FEMA)
- Santa Monica Canyon Civic Association
- San Mateo County Council of the Blind (California)
- Southeastern Massachusetts Community Concert Band (Ashland, MA)
- Saint Mary's County Camera Club
- Saint Moritz Cresta Camion Club
- San Mateo Catholic Cantonese Community (California)
- San Mateo County Community Colleges
- San Mateo County Council of Cities
Samples in periodicals archive:
At St Thomas Syro Malabar Church, members of the Malayali community offered prayers.