Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain is the latest chapter of the Syphon Filter storyline with edge of your seat offline and online action.
What does SFTOS stand for?
SFTOS stands for Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain (game)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of SFTOS
- Salvation for the Nations (various locations)
- Santa Fe Trail Neighborhood (Independence, MO)
- Scholehouse for the Needle (Marietta, GA)
- Sorry for the Noise
- State Farm Telecommunications Network (insurance)
- Soldiers for Tactical Operations (gaming)
- Special Forces Tactical Ops (video game clan)
- Stofftiere Online eV (gaming clan)
- Small Farm Technical Outreach Project
- South Florida Theatre Organ Society
- Secured File Transfer Protocol (similar to SSH, but for files)
- Shielded Foil Twisted Pair (cable)
- Silicon Flatirons Telecommunications Program (Silicon Flatirons Center for Law, Technology, and Entrepreneurship; University of Colorado; Boulder, CO)
- Simple Fax Transport Protocol
- Six Flags Theme Parks
- Students for Teaching Peace
- Supplemental Federal Test Procedure
- San Francisco Tavern Pool Association (California)
- Secured File Transfer Protocol Daemon
- Sherwood Foundation Therapist Register (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
TITLE: Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain FORMAT: PS2 PUBLISHER: Sony PRICE: pounds 39.
Developed by Sony Computer Entertainment America's Bend group, Syphon Filter: The Omega Strain incorporates many of the franchise's signature gameplay elements with the addition of four-player cooperative peer-to-peer online play, an innovative character customization feature, and larger, richly-detailed international environments.