HALLBERGMOOS, Germany, January 31 /PRNewswire/ -- Following signature of the Aircrew Synthetic Training Aids (ASTA) Supplement 5 agreement between Eurofighter GmbH and NETMA on 13 December 2007, today marks the formal launch of the contract.
What does STA stand for?
STA stands for Synthetic Training Aid(s)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of STA
We have 354 other meanings of STA in our Acronym Attic
- Supplier Technical Assistant
- Supplier to Advise
- Surface to Air
- Surface- and Timed-Averaged
- Surveillance and Target Acquisition
- Survivability & Target Acquisition
- Swedish Tax Agency
- Swedish Transport Administration (Sweden)
- Swimming Teachers Association (UK)
- Synchronous Transfer Architecture
- System Technology Associates, Inc
- System Threat Assessment
- System Threat Assessment and Projections
- Superficial Temporal Artery to Middle Cerebral Artery
- Semi Tandem Axle Release Assist Tool
- Superficial Temporal Artery to Superior Cerebellar Artery
- Stable Thromboxane A2 Analogue
- Saint Tammany Art Association (Covington, LA)
- Saint Thomas Aquinas Academy (home school organization; California)
- Set the Ashes Ablaze (band)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE: CGT; TSX: CAE) - Eurofighter Simulation Systems (ESS) GMBH has awarded a contract to CAE to provide a range of engineering and on-site support services for the visual systems on the Eurofighter Aircrew Synthetic Training Aids (ASTA) program.
Royal Air Force's Nimrod MRA4 Aircrew Synthetic Training Aids Program and the European Aeronautic Defence and Space (EADS) development simulator.
Hallbergmoos, Germany -- Hallbergmoos, Germany, April 14 /PRNewswire/ -- Eurofighter GmbH today announced the formal inauguration of the Aircrew Synthetic Training Aids Joint Integration Facility (ASTA JIF) in Manching, Germany.
The Luftwaffe requires the Eurofighter ITD for initial crew training in advance of the full mission simulator Aircrew Synthetic Training Aid (ASTA) availability.
Business/High-Tech Editors SALT LAKE CITY--(BUSINESS WIRE)--May 1, 2001 Evans & Sutherland Computer Corporation (E&S(R)) (Nasdaq:ESCC) has been selected to supply its highest performance image generator for the UK Royal Air Force's Nimrod MRA4 Aircrew Synthetic Training Aids Program, the company announced today.