Up to this point, with events like synthetic theater of war, the capability has been both a mission rehearsal exercise and a technology demonstration.
What does STOW stand for?
STOW stands for Synthetic Theater of War
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of STOW
We have 2 other meanings of STOW in our Acronym Attic
- Sukhothai Thammathirat Open University (state university; Thailand)
- Super Tractor Oil Universal
- Saint Thomas of Villanova
- Short Take Off and Vertical Landing
- Small, Task-Oriented Vehicle
- Standortverwaltung (German)
- Sustainable Tourism on Vashon (Vashon Island, WA)
- Short Take-Off/Vertical Landing (US DoD)
- Sandefjord Taste of Whisky
- Statement of Work
- Synthetic Theater Of War - Asia
- Synthetic Theater Of War - Europe
- Synthetic Theater of War - Theater Missile Defense
- Stichting Toegepast Onderzoek Waterbeheer (Dutch: Foundation for Applied Water Research)
- Synthetic Theater of War-Europe
- Small Tribes of Western Washington
- Swiss Trans Oceanic Yacht Club
- Clearwater (Amtrak station code; Clearwater, FL)
- S'il Te Plaît (French: Please, informal)
- Saint Paul Minnesota
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JMO-T work will enter Phase 3 of the program, which involves testing and integration of capabilities to advance the state-of-the-art of the medical component of the Synthetic Theater of War (STOW) simulation.
Campbell, he organized and conducted the first-ever synthetic theater of war exercise combining live, virtual, and constructive simulation technologies.