Biomira is also looking at out-licensing opportunities pertaining to its Synthetic Biologics Business Unit (SBBU).
What does SBBU stand for?
SBBU stands for Synthetic Biologics Business Unit (Biomira Inc.; Alberta, Canada)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SBBU
We have 1 other meaning of SBBU in our Acronym Attic
- Santa Barbara Bank and Trust (Santa Barbara, California)
- South Bronx Board of Trade (est. 1985; Bronx, NY)
- Specialist in Blood Banking Technology (certification)
- Steve Bauer Bike Tours (St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada)
- Stichting Bevolkingsonderzoek Baarmoederhalskanker Twente (Dutch: Population Foundation Cervical Cancer Twente; Netherlands)
- Summer Blog Blast Tour
- Scottish Blackface Breeders Union (sheep)
- Shrimp Biotechnology Business Unit (est. 1999; Thailand National Center for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology; Pathumthani, Thailand)
- South Bay Birders Unlimited
- Stichting Beheer Bedrijventerreinen Uden (Dutch business municipal collaboration; Netherlands)
- Schevenings Beraad Bestuurlijke Vernieuwing (Dutch: Scheveningen Government Reform Discussions; Scheveningen, Netherlands)
- Schweizerischer Brass Band Verband (German: Swiss Brass Band Association; Switzerland)
- Steel Backed Brick Veneer (manufacturing company; Australia)
- Schweizerischen Brass Band Wettbewerb (German: Swiss Brass Band Competition; Switzerland)
- Small Business Big World (est. 2000)
- Super Big Beautiful Woman
- Storage Bridge Bay Working Group (also seen as SBB; Redwood City, CA)
- Ferrocarril Sonora-Baja California sa de Cv (Mexican railroad)
- Sacha Baron Cohen (actor)
- Safe Bearing Capacity (of soil)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Alex McPherson, Biomira's President and CEO will review: - Last year's highlights, including, the progress and latest update on STIMUVAX(R), the Company's lead product candidate for non small cell lung cancer and its amended arrangements with collaboration partner, Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany - Plans for broadening Biomira's pipeline and leveraging its Synthetic Biologics Business Unit to explore out-licensing opportunities - Next steps on its follow-on vaccine, BGLP40 - Business development opportunities The meeting will take place at the Delta Edmonton South Hotel, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.
Synthetic Biologics Unit Last month we created a Synthetic Biologics Business Unit.