5] Synoptic Systems Corporation (SSC) and Contract Services, Inc.
What does SSC stand for?
SSC stands for Synoptic Systems Corporation
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SSC
We have 919 other meanings of SSC in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Space Corporation
- Swingset Champion (band)
- Switch-And-Stay Combining
- Switching Support Center
- Switching Systems Certification
- Symantec System Center (software)
- Synchronous Self-Shifting Clutch (gas turbine powered vessels)
- Synchronous Sequential Circuit
- Synchrotron Self Compton (high energy astrophysics)
- Syndromic Surveillance Conference
- System Science Consultants, Inc.
- System Structure and Control (conference)
- System Support Center (FAA)
- Système Solaire Combiné (French: Combined Solar System)
- Systemic Sclerosis (aka Scleroderma, a connective tissue disease)
- Systems and Services Certification
- Systems Sales Case
- Systems Support Center
- Systems Support Contractor
- Systems, Structures, Components (nuclear)
Samples in periodicals archive:
June 3 /PRNewswire/ -- Hardware Solutions, Incorporated (HSI) and its subsidiaries, Wright Company of America and Synoptic Systems Corporation have merged to form a robust network, information technology, logistics and enterprise solutions company.
Virginia-based teammates include Synoptic Systems Corporation, VGS Inc.