This behavior was also observed in the case of the annealing of irradiated syndiotactic polystyrene (sPS) (18-20), (24).
What does SPS stand for?
SPS stands for Syndiotactic Polystyrene
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPS
We have 722 other meanings of SPS in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Plasma Source
- Surface Plasmon Spectroscopy
- Surface Preparation System
- Surveys and Population Studies
- Survival Power Source
- Switching Power Supply
- Symantec Product Specialist
- Symbolic Programming Language (1960s IBM computer language; preceded Autocoder)
- Symbols Per Second (digital communications)
- Symposium on Privacy and Security (computer security)
- Synergy Professional Services (Portland, OR)
- System Performance Simulation
- System Performance Specialist (FAA)
- System Performance Specification
- System Protection Scheme (various companies)
- Wichita Falls, TX, USA - Wichita Falls Municipal (Airport Code)
- Solar-Power Satellite Wireless Power Transmission
- Sucrose Phosphate Synthase 1
- Sony PlayStation 2
- Sony Playstation 3
Samples in periodicals archive:
Idemitsu Kosan to raise price of syndiotactic polystyrene resin TOKYO - Idemitsu Kosan Co.
Perrite has an agreement with Tokyo-based, Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd to produce its syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS) resin compound XAREC.
A recent ABB fusebox application used a syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS) to replace the older thermoset model, resulting in more than a 20% cost reduction.
Materials Award Goes to SPS Mirror Bracket Dow Automotive's Questra glass-filled syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS) for a mirror bracket, fitted on the Nissan 2000 Altima, Xterra, and Frontier, garnered first place in the Materials category.
Others have been used to produce PE homo-, co- and tar-polymers, isotactic, syndiotactic and atactic PP, syndiotactic polystyrene and cyclic olefin copolymers (ref.
Syndiotactic Polystyrene (SPS), synthesized in a laboratory for the first time in 1985, has become commercialized in a very short time, with wide acceptance on the global plastics market.
Perrite has an agreement with Tokyo-based, Idemitsu Kosan Co Ltd to produce their syndiotactic polystyrene (SPS) resin compound XAREC.