What does SIBM stand for?
SIBM stands for Syndicate Institute of Bank Management (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SIBM
We have 3 other meanings of SIBM in our Acronym Attic
- Southern Indoor Bouldering League (rock wall climbing; UK)
- Spatial Image Based Lighting (computer imaging)
- Stanford International Bank Ltd.
- Swansea Independent Baseball League (Swansea, MA)
- Sheffield Institute of Biotechnological Law and Ethics (UK)
- Supportive Inquiry-Based Learning Environments (US NSF)
- School of International Business Management (various locations)
- Sporadic Inclusion Body Myositis (neuromuscular disease)
- Spring Isolated Blower and Motor (commercial heaters)
- Symboisys Institute of Business Management
- Société Internationale des Bibliothèques et des Musées des Arts du Spectacle (International Association of Libraries and Museums of the Performing Arts)
- Saint Ignatius Broadcasting Network (Cleveland, OH)
- Saudi Indian Business Network
- Sanda Island Bird Observatory (Scotland)
- Sixteen Bit Organiser (Psion)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth
- Singapore Interbank Offered Rate
- Staten Island Board of Realtors (Staten Island, NY)
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth Syndrome (gastroenterology)
- Swift International Banking Operations Seminar