What does SYNABATI stand for?
SYNABATI stands for Syndicat National des Fabricants et Constructeurs de Bâtiments Industrialisés (French: National Union of Manufacturers and Builders of Industrial Buildings)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Synchronous Idle Mode
- Synechocystis (bacteria)
- Synonym (file name extension)
- Synyster Gates (guitarist)
- With, Together (Prefix)
- Synthetics Applications (Evangelion)
- Synchronize Acknowledge
- Synthesis of Aircraft
- Syndicat National des Adjuvants pour Bétons et Mortiers (French: National Union of Admixtures for Concrete and Mortar)
- Synthetic Air Defense Exercise
- Syndicat National Fabrication Enseigne Lumineuse (French: National Union of Neon Sign Manufacturers)
- Syndicat National des Labels Avicoles de France (French: National Union of Poultry Labels of France)
- Syndicat National des Matériels et Articles de Protection (French: National Union of Materials and Articles of Protection)
- Symposium for Young Neuroscientists and Professors of the Southeast
- Systems of Neuromorphic Adaptive Plastic Scalable Electronics (US DARPA)
- Symbolic and Numeric Algorithms for Scientific Computing