The Biennale, organised by French trade organisation Syndicat National des Antiquaires (SNA), like many another antiques fair, has had a rocky ride in recent years.
What does SNA stand for?
SNA stands for Syndicat National des Antiquaires (French: National Union of Antiques Dealers)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of SNA
We have 213 other meanings of SNA in our Acronym Attic
- Student Naval Aviator
- Student Nursing Association
- Subordination, Nondisturbance, and Attornment (lease agreement)
- Subsurface, Nuclear-Powered Attack (Submarine)
- Surface Navy Association
- Survivable Network Analysis
- Switch Network Address
- Switchmen's Union of North America
- Synchronous Network Architecture
- Syndicat National d'Apiculture (French: National Apiculture Union)
- Syndicat National des Éditeurs d'Annuaires (French: National Association of Directory Publishers)
- System of National Accounting
- System of National Accounts (UN)
- Système National d'Appui À l'Enseignement Agricole (French: National System of Support to Agricultural Education)
- Systems Network Architecture (IBM)
- Student Nurses' Association of South Carolina (pre-professional group)
- Systems Network Architecture/File Services (IBM)
- Systems Network Architecture/Management Service (IBM)
- Saskatchewan Nursing Assistants Association
- School of Nursing Alumni Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Salon du Collectionneur was founded and organized by the Syndicat National des Antiquaires (SNA), the French Dealers' Association.
Its mission is unchanged--in the words of Herve Aaron, president of its organising body, Syndicat National des Antiquaires, it is 'to promote French culture and Paris as a centre of culture'.