10) COMMITMENTS During the third quarter of 2008, Canadian Oil Sands committed to additional costs of approximately $304 million relating to its share of the Syncrude Emissions Reduction project.
What does SERP stand for?
SERP stands for Syncrude Emissions Reduction Project (Canada)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SERP
We have 67 other meanings of SERP in our Acronym Attic
- Steam/Electrical Recovery Project
- Storage Enterprise Resource Planner (NovusCG, Inc.)
- Strategic Education Research Partnership
- Strategic Environmental Restoration Program
- Super Efficient Refrigerator Program
- Supplemental Employee Retirement Plan
- Supplemental Executive Retirement Plan (nontax-qualified)
- Support Equipment Reclamation Program
- Sustaining Engineering Requirements Plan
- Symbol Error Rate Performance
- System Equipment Reliability Prioritization
- Systolic Early Relaxation Phenomenon (medical; cardiology)
- South East Regional Play Association (Surrey, UK)
- Service Forces, Pacific
- Skin Exposure Reduction Paste Against Chemical Warfare Agents
- Servicio Pax y Justicia (Spanish: Service, Peace, and Justice; Latin America)
- Servicio paz y Justicia en America Latina
- Software Engineering Rapid Prototype ENvironmenT
- Servicios Petroleros Bolivianos
- Space Experiment Research and Processing Laboratory (NASA; now Space Life Sciences Lab)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Capital expenditures to total $279 million with approximately 82 per cent directed to maintenance of operations and the remaining 18 per cent to the Syncrude Emissions Reduction Project ("SERP").
Capital expenditures are expected to total $255 million with approximately 57 per cent directed to maintenance of operations, 33 per cent directed to the Syncrude Emissions Reduction project and 10 per cent to Stage 3 completion and modification costs.