6 Famotidine Form B The crystal structure of famotidine form B was first solved from synchrotron x-ray powder diffraction data in 1998 using simulated annealing.
What does SPDD stand for?
SPDD stands for Synchrotron X-Ray Powder Diffraction Data
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SPDD
We have 7 other meanings of SPDD in our Acronym Attic
- Special Political and Decolonization Committee (UN)
- Spontaneous Parametric Down Conversion
- State Peace and Development Council (Myanmar)
- Surge Protective Devices Committee (IEEE)
- Swindon Practice Development Centre (UK)
- Stated Preference Discrete Choice Modelling (methodology)
- Signal Peptide Differential Display (brain research)
- Software Preliminary Design Document
- Special Paoli Development District (Pennsylvania)
- Standard Proctor Dry Density
- Sociedade Paraense De Direitos Humanos (Brazil)
- Scrolling Poster Display Engine (advertising product)
- Service Provider Delivery Environment
- Solar Plasma Diagnostic Experiment
- Solid Phase Dynamic Extraction
- Sony Pictures Digital Entertainment
- Spedus Corp (stock symbol; New York, NY)
- Stochastic Partial Differential Equation
- Serial Presence Detect - Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only MemorySerial Presence Detect
- State Pollutant Discharge Elimination System
Samples in periodicals archive:
For this reason, a simultaneous Rietveld fit to both neutron powder diffraction data and synchrotron x-ray powder diffraction data was performed using an "as-synthesized" CIT-1 sample where SDA 2 was not removed.