Haslam chair in chemical engineering at Massachusetts Institute of Technology from 2001 to 2006, and prior to that, was professor of chemical engineering at Stanford University and the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory from 1985 to 2001.
What does SRL stand for?
SRL stands for Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (Japan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SRL
We have 194 other meanings of SRL in our Acronym Attic
- Student Rugby League (UK)
- Subscriber Relocation
- Supplemental Reference List
- Supplemental Report Language
- Supplemental Report Language (California)
- Survey Research Laboratory (University of Illinois, Chicago)
- Survival Research Laboratories (San Francisco based performance art group)
- Survival Research Labs (Petaluma, CA)
- Sustainable Rural Livelihood
- Symantec Research Labs (Symantec Corporation)
- System Readiness Level
- System Reference Library
- System Runtime Library
- Systems Realization Laboratory (Georgia Institute of Technology)
- Vereinigung für Stadt-, Regional- & Landesplanung eV (German: Society for Urban, Regional & Country Planning)
- Sport and Recreation Law Association
- Students Run Los Angeles (est. 1993; Reseda, CA)
- System and Resource Library Administrators' Association of Wisconsin
- Sanitation and Radiation Laboratory (California)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Boxing (est. 2001; Albuquerque, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She then went on to work as a scientist at the UK's synchrotron radiation laboratory at Daresbury, Cheshire.
Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory has found magnetism in a sample of graphite that had been irradiated with protons.
For the present study, Company Scientists collaborated with researchers at Northern Arizona University and the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory to identify which form of the mineral selenium is accumulated in the plants.
In the evening there will be a reception, banquet and a keynote tal, "The Future of Synchrotron Radiation Research", by Herman Winick, deputy director, Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory.
The spintronics effort at Stanford is based upon the ongoing research collaboration with IBM through the SpinAps Center and the unique materials, characterization and device capabilities of the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory and the molecular beam epitaxy labs at Stanford and IBM," Harris says.
To see the structure of the protein layers, the group passed extremely bright X-rays -- generated at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory, or SSRL -- through a crystallized version of the proteins.
30, 2004 "The light shines brilliantly these days at the Stanford Synchrotron Radiation Laboratory (SSRL)," said U.