The Torch 9800 comes with BlackBerry 6 operating system, and offers 512 megabyte of synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM) / 512 megabyte of flash memory.
What does SDRAM stand for?
SDRAM stands for Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SDRAM
We have 2 other meanings of SDRAM in our Acronym Attic
- Swedish Defense Research Agency
- Swedish Digital Racing Association
- Syndrome de Détresse Respiratoire Aiguë
- San Diego Regional Aviation Association
- San Diego Rock Art Association (San Diego, CA)
- Sleep Disorders Research Advisory Board (Department of Health and Human Services)
- San Diego Regional Asthma Coalition (San Diego, CA)
- Structural Dynamic Response Analysis Code
- Standard Dynamic Random Access Memory (computing)
- Synchronous Direct Random Access Memory
- San Diego Republican Businesswomen (San Diego, CA)
- Show De Ruben Blades
- Social Desirability Response Bias
- Société de Développement pour la Région de Bruxelles-Capitale (Belgium)
- Software Design Review Board
- Specifications and Data Review Board
- Strategic Development Research Bureau
- South Dade Regional Branch Library (Miami, FL)
- San Diego and Riverside Counties (California)
- San Diego Regional Center (San Diego, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
This allows equipment manufacturers to develop higher performance, lower cost, and lower power communications systems than they could with memory chips used in personal computers, such as Double Data Rate Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory (DDR SDRAM) and Synchronous Static Random Access Memory (SSRAM).
com Korea's Samsung Electronics Co Ltd has developed what it claims to be the world's first 128M double data rate (DDR) synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM) graphics memory chip that operates at 500Mb/s.
The AlterAltos 11000 is aimed at departmental level use and has dual 450MHz Pentium II chips and up to 2Gb of 100MHz synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM).
10 /PRNewswire/ -- Complementing its full line-up of advanced memory products, NEC Electronics today introduced a new 256-Mb (megabit) synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM) device that can hold four times more data than the current market standard 64-Mb DRAM.
Tanisys designs, manufactures and markets production level automated test equipment for a wide variety of semiconductor memory technologies, including Dynamic Random Access Memory ("DRAM"), Synchronous Dynamic Random Access Memory ("SDRAM"), Double Data Rate Synchronous DRAM ("DDR"), Rambus DRAM ("RDRAM"(R)) and Flash Memory.
NYSE: SGI) today announced its intention to employ double data rate synchronous dynamic random access memory (DDR SDRAM) in future scalable server computer systems.
Hyundai Electronics Industries has started commercial production of 128Mb synchronous dynamic random access memory (SDRAM).