A hiccup - or a synchronous diaphragmatic flutter - is a common condition that affects almost every human, in which there is an involuntary contraction of the diaphragm several times per minute.
What does SDF stand for?
SDF stands for Synchronous Diaphragmatic Flutter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SDF
We have 239 other meanings of SDF in our Acronym Attic
- Super Density Fiberboard
- Super Dimensional Fortress (Macross/Robotech anime series)
- Supplier's Data File
- Sûreté de Fonctionnement
- Surface Direct Fire
- Sustainable Development Framework
- Sustainable Development Fund
- Swiss Dairy Food
- Switch Disconnector Fuse (power distribution systems)
- Synchronous Data Flow (signal processing)