In one embodiment of the present invention, preamble and synchronization word patterns are selected such that the start bit of the first byte of data that follows the synchronization word synchronizes with the start bit clocking signal of the baseband receiving serial port.
What does SW stand for?
SW stands for Synchronization Word
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SW
We have 74 other meanings of SW in our Acronym Attic
- Surface Wave
- Swann "Blood Group"
- Swedish (linguistics)
- Swing Phase (gait cycle)
- Swingweight (golf)
- Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
- Software Capability Maturity Model
- Switch Control
- Scattered Wave X(Alpha)
- Backward Surface Wave
- Sliding Window Asynchronous Orthogonal Decision-Feedback Detection
- Stop and Wait Automatic Repeat Request
- Saffron Walden Baptist Church (UK)
- Software Capability Maturity Model (Software Engineering Institute)
- Satellite Wideband Code and Time-Division Multiple Access