Since early 2009, network engineers have benefited from the robust key LTE measurements provided by SeeGull EX scanners including Top N measurement modes (for both LTE synchronization channel and reference signals), power level measurements, spectrum analysis, and the Enhanced Power Scan mode.
What does SCH stand for?
SCH stands for Synchronization Channel
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SCH
We have 130 other meanings of SCH in our Acronym Attic
- Superintendence of Cultural Heritage (Malta)
- Supplemental Channel
- Supplemental Code Channel
- Supply Chain for Health
- Supporting Checkout
- Supracervical Hysterectomy
- Suprachoroidal Hemorrhage (bleeding above the choroid; between the retina and white of the eye)
- Surface Combustor-Heater
- Swedish Covenant Hospital (Chicago, IL)
- System Controller Hub (computing)
- Bachelor of School Music
- Sanilac County Hockey Association (Michigan)
- School-Community Health Alliance (various locations)
- Scottish Churches Housing Action (UK)
- Seminole County Housing Authority (Florida, USA)
- South Carolina Hospital Association
- Southern California Handball Association
- Sussex County Hockey Association
- School-Community Health Alliance of Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
In particular, network engineers can now benefit from robust SeeGull EX key measurements including a set of Top N measurement modes (for both LTE synchronization channel and reference signals), power level measurements, spectrum analysis, and the new Enhanced Power Scan mode.
Synchronization channels are also provided to enable offline browsing.