2) Compatible with multi-scan RGB separate input (mini D-sub , BNC 2-channel), horizontal/vertical composite sync signals, TTL separate sync signals, and sync on green (superimposed with G video signals).
What does SOG stand for?
SOG stands for Sync on Green
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SOG
We have 78 other meanings of SOG in our Acronym Attic
- Statement of Guidance (various organizations)
- Strait of Georgia (British Columbia, Canada)
- Strategic Offering Group (Syntel)
- Strategic Oil & Gas Ltd. (Canada)
- Stroke of Genius
- Structure and Organization of Government (International Political Science Association)
- Studieontwijkend Gedrag (Dutch)
- Studies and Observation Group
- Studies and Operations Group (less common)
- Surveillance and Observation Group
- Sales Of Goods Act
- Sea-Of-Gates Array (semiconductors)
- Southern Ohio Gamer's Association
- Southwestern Ontario Gliding Association (Canada)
- Special Olympics Georgia
- Strategic Objective Grant Agreement (USAID)
- School of Geography Archaeology and Earth Resources (University of Exeter, UK)
- Société des Gaz Industriels du Niger (French)
- Sociedade Gaúcha de Ortodontia e Ortopedia Facial (SOGAOR Orthodontic Society)
- Scottish Obstetric Guidelines and Audit Project
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ThunderPower 30/1600 is fully compatible with a wide variety of displays, supporting both horizontal and vertical sync, and sync on green.
An internal sync selection scheme gives highest priority to H and V sync, then Composite Sync, followed by Sync on Green (Composite Video).