While there were no significant differences in the incidence of symptomatic respiratory infections among the study groups, the duration and severity of symptoms were alleviated in subjects receiving Wellmune WGP.
What does SRI stand for?
SRI stands for Symptomatic Respiratory Infection (medical disorder)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of SRI
We have 326 other meanings of SRI in our Acronym Attic
- Sud Robinetterie Industrie (French: South Taps Industry; est. 1978)
- Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- Summer Research Internship (various schools)
- Sunnybrook Research Institute (Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Supplier Registration Information
- Supply Requisition Inquiry
- surveillance, reconnaissance, and intelligence (US Marine Corps)
- Survey Research Indonesia
- Sustainable Responsible Investment (various organizations)
- Swiss Radio International
- Syndicat des Régies Internet (French: Union of Internet Boards)
- System Reliability Institute
- System Rice Intensification
- Système de Riziculture Intensive (French: System of Rice Intensification; Madagascar)
- Systèmes, Réseaux et Internet (French: Systems, Networks and Internet)
- Systems Research Inc.
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center
- Stanford Research Institute - Network Information Center (Palo Alto, CA)
- Santa Rosa Island Authority (Florida, USA)
- Saskatchewan Recording Industry Association