HONOLULU, June 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Several technologists from Texas Instruments (NASDAQ: TXN)(TI) will share research and insight on semiconductor advancements shaping future applications this week at the 2012 Symposium on VLSI Technology.
What does SOVC stand for?
SOVC stands for Symposium on VLSI (Very Large Scale Inegrated) Circuits (yearly)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SOVC
- Sdruzeni Oboru Vodovodu A Kanalizaci (Czech: Association of Water Mains and Sewer Systems)
- Société des Véhicules André Morin (French automobile dealer)
- Southern Vermont Amateur Radio Club (Bennington, VT)
- Shipboard Operation Verification and Test
- System Operation Verification and Test
- Silastic Obstetrical Vacuum Cup
- Solenoid Operated Valve Control
- Southern Ohio Volleyball Club
- Statement of Voluntary Compliance
- Statement of Votes Cast
- Stabilized Optical Viewing Device
- Society of Vector Ecology
- Soft Output Viterbi Equalizer
- Soy Oil and Vitamin E (supplements)
- Sound Velocity
- Sound Velocity Profile
- Secret of Vulcan Fury (trademark Interplay; unreleased Star Trek video game)
- Saipan Ocean View Hotel (Northern Mariana Islands)
- Solar Variability and Irradiance Monitor
- Space Operational Vehicle Integrated System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual Symposium on VLSI (2005: Tampa, Florida) Ed.
IBM Corp is planning to start producing PowerPC chips using its Silicon-on-Insulator (SOI) process in the next few months, the company announced at the Symposium on VLSI Technology in Kyoto, Japan last week.
HSINCHU, Taiwan -- To continue the industry's historical trend of performance scaling, SEMATECH experts reported on integrated approaches to CMOS logic and memory device technology and 3D TSV (through silicon via) manufacturing at the International Symposium on VLSI Technology, System and Applications (VLSI-TSA) on April 26-28, 2010.
The International Symposium on VLSI Technology, Technology and Circuits is sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices and Solid-State Circuits societies and the Japan Society of Applied Physics in cooperation with the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
announced today that Hynix will deliver a paper titled "Highly scalable Z-RAM with remarkably long data retention for DRAM application" at the 2009 Symposium on VLSI Technology in Session 12A-4.
The International Symposium on VLSI Technology, Technology and Circuits is sponsored by the IEEE Electron Devices Society and Solid-State Circuits Society, and the Japan Society of Applied Physics in cooperation with the Institute of Electronics, Information and Communication Engineers.
HSINCHU, Taiwan -- SEMATECH researchers are presenting trend-setting research results in extending CMOS logic and memory technologies at the International Symposium on VLSI Technology, System and Applications (VLSI-TSA) this week.