The IEEE Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering promotes the exchange of ideas about product safety testing, electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) and FR related functions through the presentation of papers and tutorials.
What does SPCE stand for?
SPCE stands for Symposium on Product Compliance Engineering (IEEE Symposium)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of SPCE
We have 14 other meanings of SPCE in our Acronym Attic
- Society for the Prevention of Cruelty To David Duchovny
- Salaried Primary Care Dental Service (UK)
- Small Permanent Communications and Display Segment
- Small Permanent Communications Display System
- Sankalchand Patel College Of Engineering (India)
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering (Mumbai, India)
- Servicing Performance and Checkout Equipment
- Survey Planning and Coordination Element
- Sustainable Procurement Centre of Excellence for Higher Education (UK)
- Shanghai Power Construction Engineering Co. (China)
- Special Programs and Continuing Education Center
- School of Planning Centre for Environmental Planning and Technology (Ahmedabad, India)
- Scottish Programme for Clinical Effectiveness in Reproductive Health
- Saint Petersburg Currency Exchange (Russia)
- Service Point Command Facility
- Single Parent Christian Fellowship (Twin Cities, MN)
- Solution/Protein Crystal Growth Facility
- Systems Plus College Foundation (Philippines)
- Sciences Physiques et Chimiques Fondamentales et Appliquées (French: Fundamental and Applied Physical and Chemical Sciences)