Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (51st: 2010: Las Vegas, NV) Computer Society Press 2010 826 pages $241.
What does SFCS stand for?
SFCS stands for Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (IEEE)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of SFCS
We have 43 other meanings of SFCS in our Acronym Attic
- Secondary Flying Control System (aviation)
- Senior Chief Shipfitter (US Navy Rating)
- Shop Floor Control System
- Society for Continence (Singapore)
- Space-Frequency Coding Scheme
- Spent Fuel Cooling System
- SSN Federated Combat System
- Submarine Fire Control System
- Survivable Flight Control System
- Survival Flight Control System
- Shop Floor Control System Interface
- Sarawak Forestry Corporation Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
- South Fraser Community Services Society (Canada)
- State Fire Commission Superannuation Scheme (Australia)
- Sainsbury Family Charitable Trusts (UK)
- San Francisco Cruise Terminal, LLC
- Santa Fe Conservation Trust (Santa Fe, NM)
- Shanghai Feiyi Computational Technology (est. 1999; China)
- Small Faces Charitable Trust (UK)
- San Francisco County Transportation Authority (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (50th: 2009: Atlanta, GA) Computer Society Press 2009 758 pages $231.
Annual Symposium on Foundations of Computer Science (49th: 2008: Philadelphia, PA) Computer Society Press 2008 835 pages $233.